What Are The Benefits Of A JetPeel Facial
As technology continues to advance, dual board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David Hartman and the acclaimed team at Fine Arts Skin & Laser Aesthetic Plastic Surgery are committed to offering the most current and effective treatments available in Ohio and Pennsylvania. When it comes to noninvasive skin rejuvenation, the revolutionary JetPro system from TavTech gives patients the ability to transform their skin and achieve almost immediate results after a single treatment. Review the information below to learn more about the compelling benefits of a JetPeel Pro facial in Dover, OH and find out whether you may qualify for this exciting treatment.
What is a JetPeel facial?
The JetPeel facial is a completely noninvasive skin rejuvenation treatment that utilizes advanced jet propulsion technology to exfoliate the top layers of the skin and deliver nutrients deep beneath the surface. Three fundamental steps make up the JetPeel facial, which can be completed in about 15 – 45 minutes, to ensure a comprehensive treatment and stunning results. These include:
- Lymphatic drainage: Powerful detoxifying water is used during a pressurized massage in order to cleanse and purify the skin, boost lymphatic circulation, and remove unwanted toxins during the first step of a JetPro treatment.
- Skin exfoliation: The next phase involves a combination of detoxifying water and specially formulated exfoliating products to remove dead skin cells, debris, bacteria, and other impurities from the skin’s surface.
- Nutrient infusion: Finally, a customized combination of nutrient-rich serums and other ingredients is infused deep into the skin with the use of powerful pressure.
Is JetPeel safe for sensitive skin?
A JetPeel facial can be used on virtually all skin tones and skin types. During your pre-treatment consultation, your experienced provider will carefully assess your skin, discuss your concerns, and custom-tailor a JetPeel facial to match your unique needs.
Why should I get a JetPeel facial?
With so many skin rejuvenation treatments to choose from, many patients have questions about the specific benefits of the JetPro system compared to other options. Some of the most compelling reasons to consider a JetPeel facial vs. other facials include:
- Combines benefits of many technologies, including microdermabrasion, microneedling, chemical peel, and others, into a single treatment
- Boosts collagen production
- Does not damage the skin
- No peeling, flaking, or irritation
- No downtime required
- Completely noninvasive
- Virtually painless
- Almost immediately visible results
Additionally, the JetPeel facial can dramatically improve a wide variety of skin concerns and complaints, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull skin
- Dry skin
- Rough skin texture
- Enlarged pores
- Uneven skin tone
- Dark spots
- Acne scars
- Dark circles
- Puffiness under the eyes
Consider a JetPeel facial in Dover, OH for almost instant results and the youthful, healthy complexion you’ve been wanting
Have you been searching for an all-in-one skin rejuvenation solution that gives you almost instant results without any recovery time? If so, you may be a candidate for a JetPeel facial with the popular, celebrity-backed JetPro technology. To learn more about how a JetPeel facial can transform your skin and keep you looking young, healthy, and vibrant, call Fine Arts Skin & Laser Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, under the direction of double board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. David Hartman, to schedule your JetPeel consultation in Dover, OH today!