When a tumor or abnormal growth is found on the skin, it is important to have it completely removed in order to keep the skin cancer from spreading. At Fine Arts Skin and Laser, we also understand the importance of reconstructing your skin after the cancer is removed in order to preserve your appearance, and our skin cancer removal and reconstruction procedures can help renew and maintain your skin health and overall aesthetic.
Fine Arts Skin and Laser is led by Dr. David Hartman. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how skin cancer removal and reconstruction with our experienced medical team can make a difference for you.
Why Choose Dr. Hartman for Skin Cancer Removal and Reconstruction?
At Fine Arts Skin and Laser, Dr. Hartman takes a comprehensive approach to skin cancer removal:
- Using advanced binocular microscopy throughout the procedure, Dr. Hartman is able to precisely and completely remove the entire cancer from the skin. This innovative technique is just one example of the sophisticated techniques we use.
- In the same visit, we also focus on reconstructing the skin where the cancer was removed in order to reduce abnormalities in the treated area.
- Most skin cancer removal and reconstruction patients can be treated in our state-of-the-art surgical suites for optimal comfort and convenience during your procedure
- Our complete tumor removal and reconstruction results have high rates of patient satisfaction
- Surgery with honesty is one of our core goals, and we blend safe procedures with beautiful results for all of our patients
Am I a Good Candidate for Skin Cancer Removal and Reconstruction?
As no two cases of skin cancer are alike, the best way to determine the condition of your skin is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hartman and our medical team. We will listen to all of your concerns and create a personalized treatment plan with you to achieve the best results possible with minimal disruption to your normal activities. We will also let you know how to prepare for your procedure, what you can expect during the treatment process and afterward, and all relevant safety information that applies to your procedure.
Contact Fine Arts Skin and Laser today to schedule a consultation and find out how our skin cancer removal and reconstruction procedures can preserve your aesthetic and restore your skin health so you can regain confidence in your appearance.